4-11. Door Assembly.
This task covers:
General Safety Instructions
Adhesives contain toxic solvents, Avoid eye
and skin contact and breathing of vapors. Use
in a well-ventilated area. Use protective goggles
and gloves. Use in accordance with manufac-
Drilling creates metal chips which may enter
eyes and cause serious injury. Eye protection is
Repair. Repair of the door assembly is covered in the following referenced paragraphs:
(1) Weather gasket replacement (para 4-12).
(2) Drip cap replacement (para 4-13).
(3) Emergency exit latch, strike and stud plate assembly replacement (para 4-14).
(4) Intake louver assembly and RFI filter replacement (para 4-15).
(5) Doorknob assembly replacement (para 4-16).
(6) Door hinge assembly replacement (para 4-17).
(7) Door Skin (para 4-18).
4 - 8